Medistus® Antivirus Honey-Lemon
Medistus® Antivirus is a lozenge containing Kistosyn® 200 extract that creates a physical barrier over the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
This barrier can make it difficult for viruses and bacteria to attach.
Provides natural protection in situations of increased risk of infection. Regular use of Medistus® Antivirus lozenges during periods of increased risk of respiratory infections protects against cold viruses and bacteria by creating a physical protective barrier on the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat. The active substances in the Kistosyn® 200 extract create a protective barrier over the mucous membranes of the mouth and neck. This helps to repel viruses and bacteria before they get into the body. The active ingredients of the Kistosyn® 200 complex contain only natural, herbal substances.
The technique behind Medistus® Antivirus
The Kistosyn® 200 extract forms through its natural active substances a protective film over the oral and pharyngeal mucosa. This protective barrier leads to a physical (mechanical) protection against
viruses and bacteria causing respiratory infections, which helps prevent their penetration into body cells and their further propagation. The Kistosyn® 200 extract supports through its natural active substances the barrier function of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa by forming a natural film on it. As a result, external irritations can significantly be reduced. In addition, the Kistosyn® 200 extract supports the protection of the oral mucosa from inflammations and thereby the alleviation of cough and dry cough. Due to this physical effect resistance development is not possible.
Areas of Applications
- Acts as a protective film
- Forms a natural barrier
- Assists preventively and at the first sign of infection
- Alleviates cough and dry cough
When, how often and how long shall Medistus® Antivirus Honey-Lemon be applied?
- For protection at increased risk of airways infection of viral and bacterial origin.
- Even at the first signs of scratching in the throat.
- Adults: Dissolve a lozenge slowly in the mouth 3 to 6 times a day.
Sustainability, content and ingredients
Sustainability Notes and information concerning the shelf life of the medical device Medistus® Antivirus lozenges shall be used up until the „best before” date marked on the box.
Form and content
Original packaging with 10 lozenges.
Active ingredients: Kistosyn® 100 extract
Other ingredients: maltitol, sorbitol, purified water, ascorbic acid, citric acid, flavor, vegetable oil, stevia extract, peppermint oil. No preservatives and colorants. Sugar, gluten and lactose free.
In which cases shall Medistus® Antivirus Honey-Lemon be applied?
- To support by physical means the natural barrier function of the oral and pharyngeal mucosa against viruses and bacteria infecting the respiratory tract.
- For the prevention of infectious and inflammatory airways diseases of viral and bacterial origin by physical (mechanical) barrier formation on the pharyngeal mucosa.
- For the alleviation of cough and dry cough.
- Also applicable at the first signs of scratching in the throat.
Keep out of reach of small children. Suitable for children older than 6 years. Suitable also for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
There are no side effects known.
There are no counter indications known.
To avoid interactions, in case of taking medicines orally, please leave a pause of 4 hours between the intakes or consult your doctor.